Tuesday 24 September 2013

Storm Tracker!


Today on my Interactive media course I made this using only Photoshop, no external images!
To make the intense clouds I had to overlay the same cloud pattern multiple times, multiplying the darkness of the dark and the lightness of the light. I also used the "colorized" feature in hue and saturation panel to give the clouds their blue color. I had to decrease the opacity for multiple things, most noticeably the text in the background. To achieve the lightning I used the clouds again but maxed out the dark slider in the levels panel, then I used colorize again to make the lightning blue. With the golden Storm tracker logo I used the transform feature while holding down Ctrl to give the text that unique perspective. You may have noticed the rain at the bottom of the images, to achieve this I added grain on clouds and gave it a motion blur.


No comments:

Post a Comment